Our Office has extensive experience in commercial and company law and over the years our partners have consistently provided high quality legal services to Greek and foreign enterprises and companies of all forms and sizes.
When dealing with our corporate clients we take into account their special business needs and demands and attempt to strike a balance between legal principles and commercial needs. By following a practical and business oriented approach to our clients’ legal issues, and by adapting to their corporate philosophy and vision, we ensure the successful handling of their cases whether we are drafting and implementing business plans of strategic importance or addressing their daily business needs.
Our expert team offers legal services in corporate and commercial law, including inter alia:
- Formation of any type of company (P.L.C., L.L.C., General Partnership, Limited Partnership, Private Company)
- Contract drafting, agency and distribution agreements, franchising etc.
- Drafting of commercial contracts related to everyday business matters (lease agreements, work contracts, investments, etc.)
- Legal advice on company funding
- Legal advice concerning mergers, acquisitions, transfer of business shares
- Legal advice on international trade (imports, exports)
- Creditors protection and debt collection from bad faith debtors
- Commercial property, trademarks, construction projects and contracting
- Copyright, protection of inventions, international patents
- Competition law
- Bankruptcy law